Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettyb Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka?
    We are planning a trip with a child at the end of the year and we wanted to go to asia. We are interested in Japan, Thailand and also Sri Lanka. I have had many mixed messages about the current situation in Sri lanka and wondered if anyone had been recently and could tell me how safe it is at the moment?
    Thanks
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 16, 2007, 02:08 AM
    This is the page from the UK's Home Office Website;

Travel Advice by Country Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Even if you're not from the UK I think most of the advise is pretty pertinant!

J

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is accutane safe [ 4 Answers ]

I have fordcye. They say you can take accutane or some kind of gel. The thing is that when I read about it they make it sound harmful. Is it harmful? How old do you have to be to take it? What are the side affects? Is it safe and where can you get it.:confused:

Weather conditions in Sri Lanka [ 1 Answers ]

What are weather conditions in Sri Lanka this time of year. Thanks

Is it safe to assume? [ 3 Answers ]

Just so I am 100% clear.. Is it safe to assume on my compressor the black and white wire are intended to be hot, and the green ground?

Is It Safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin not just to get lighter I have an excuse. One summer when I was in middle school I had to go to summer school and we were outside for a long period under the sun. That is when my life changed my face got pitch black dark I mean real dark but the rest of my body stayed it's...

No safe mode [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old Compaq desktop with 98SE on it. It keeps locking up and when I try to start in safe mode, it locks also. Any ideas on what the problem is? :confused:

View more questions Search