Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pollyanna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2005, 05:22 AM
    Germinating grass seeds
    What is the most effective way to germinate grass seeds? It is for my art project and I've seen it being done with cotton wool but were do I start?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2005, 07:07 AM
    Keep them moist and warm. They do not need light to germinate, but will not turn green without it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grass [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new house in December and my yard is full of weeds. How do I start growing grass?

Improving my grass [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Indianapolis, In and it is February now. I have a lawn that used to be a horse pasture and it has a mixture of many kinds of weeds and grasses along with real grass of unknown kind. I want to know how to improve my grass growth and reduce my weeds and other grasses. What can I do in...

Where can I buy herb seeds? [ 3 Answers ]

Obviously, the medicinal use herbs. I would like to grow my own and do some little experiments. The Chinese stores do not carry seeds.

Bermuda Grass [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything that will kill or inhibit bermuda grass that is taking over my yard and smothering the other grass?

Bad seeds of mankind. [ 12 Answers ]

Its time we get our act together and start executing children that committee crimes,no child or woman or man should be above the law a child who kills needs to be killed come on my fellow man its time to wake up and destroy the bad seeds of mankind.

View more questions Search