Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lulubela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Toy from the 1990s
    This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I don't think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!! :confused:
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

May 16, 2007, 02:33 PM
    I kind of remember that...

Hahahahaha I found the patent (I think)
    Toy flower doll apparatus - Patent 5522758
    fatal doll Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubela
    This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I dont think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I owuld greatly appreciate it thanks!!!:confused:
    Omg! I really want one is there a website where you can buy it?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 10:07 AM
    I think the doll was a fairy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

Mermaid toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a childhood friend. She was a mermaid batch toy her tail would change colors and if your pressed her stomach she would sing a song. I can't remember her name I am guessing she was made in the 1990s if any one could help I would appreciate it!! :p

French song 1980s-1990s [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the french song out in the 80s or 90s which was sung by a young looking girl. The video shows her walking over a field and then rowing with her mother and then sneaking out of the house and going to a nightclub with what looks like her little sister whi is about 8. She has...

Flushed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My almost 3 yr. old grandson flushed a toy about 2" long about an 1" long down our Toilet. Now it doesn't flush all the way. I can't afford to hire a plumber so is there any Way I can fix this myself? Any help that you all can give me will be greatly appreciated! Thank you,...

View more questions Search