Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K-xoxo-loviee Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 15, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Renaissance Fair Project !
    I have this big project where I have to do 2 big projects. These projects are worth at least 20% of our final marks in English and Social Studies. One is supposed to be on Renaissance Entertainment (Fashion, plays (Shakespeare), food, etc), while the other one is supposed to be on witchcraft, demons, heresy, paganism, etc. Can someone please give me some ideas as to what I should to for the projects (Especially the witchcraft one). We basically can do whatever we want as long as it is on the topic. We only get 2 weeks, and we have to present it at a Renaissance Fair on May 30. I would really appreciate any ideas!!
    K-xoxo-loviee Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Thanks for the websites shygrneyzs! They really help!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Am glad to help you. Good luck with your projects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Fair qdro [ 1 Answers ]

Divorced in 1997 and the QDRO was never qualified. Now 10 years later, my ex's attorney is trying to get this QDRO qualified. The original QDRO gave the alternate payee 1/2 of my pension benefits during our married years. Which is only fair. But since 1997, I have received significant...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

Fair market value [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do a practice set in accounting, when I got to this transaction it stumped me... What do I debit and credit? How much for? Purchased Land and an office building for $145,000, of which $100,800 was attributable to the fair market value of the building. A $55,000 cash down payment was...

View more questions Search