Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloodc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Audi cars
    I'm not sure I'm in the right the place but. I have an '04 audi 1.8 quattro getting ready
    To go off warranty. Would you recommend that I trade it off get an extended warran. Or
    Keep it? I will have it paid off in sept but I really don't want keep something that doesn't run...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Its entirely up to you. You are the one driving and paying for it, but what do you mean 'dont want to keep something that doesn't run'. Just because the car is 2004 doesn't mean it is done for. If you have been keeping it up mechanically, then you should have no problem. The Audi is a well built car for the money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Audi A4 drivers side window. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Audi A4 and sometimes when I roll down the drivers side window it will not roll back up for several minutes, sometimes hours. Is it the motor? I hear it clicking Is it just a bad switch? Thanks Jon

Cars [ 1 Answers ]

I had put a performance ditributor cap and rotor in my 1989 honda civic hatchback dx as well as a external ignition coil and new spark plugs and 8.5 mm wires.I first started the car up and it high idling and then I shut it down.I reorganized the wire and I got nothing but back firing and or mis...

Cars [ 3 Answers ]

How does a car go on the ground? Which forces are acting on the wheels of the car so that it goes forward? What are the name of these forces and in which direction do they act on the wheels of the car?

View more questions Search