Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanfal Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Big boobs
    Hey anybody there 2 help me out with my huge breasts. Please E-mail me at ***E-MAIL REMOVED***
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 04:16 PM
    What kind of help with your breasts are you looking for vanfal?
    vanfal Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
    I want them smaller. I don't like people to stare at me every time I go somewhere.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Then consult a plastic surgeon. That is the only option you have.
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanfal
    I want them smaller. I don't like people to stare at me every time i go somewhere.

I agree with the last person... to get a breast reduction is the only way and if they are REALLY big and bothersome the surgry is covered partly by insurance.

good luck! Just remember people A lot of money to have big BOOBs =)
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanfal
    Hey anybody there 2 help me out with my huge breasts. Please E-mail me at ***E-MAIL REMOVED***
    You are lucky... can you tell me how to get big boobs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

View more questions Search