Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PowerSolutions Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 02:18 PM
    How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company
    I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Microsoft has some great free Office Templates. I believe this Sales Letter should be a great starting point for your letter. You can also look around their Template site as there are several different versions.

I believe the best sales letters have a bold headline that tells them what they will get from you and encourage to them to keep reading, (offer). Then, include another bold line in the center of the letter with the offer. And close the letter at the very bottom with the offer again.
    JOENETCARES Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:22 AM
    How do I write an introductry letter of my printing company to members of the public who might need my services?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

How to write a letter to a professor [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to graduate this year, I want to apply to a graduate school overseas. But as I am not used to writing letters in English, not to mention to write to a profressor, would anybody please tell me how to write a letter to a professor?

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product [ 4 Answers ]

Dear help desk, How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product??

View more questions Search