Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Nanotechnology for breast.does it really work?
    Recently I came across Nano Breast Enlargement Enhancement Firming Patches for enhnacing breasts.Could some experts please explain what is Nanotechnology? Does it really work?Heard there are patches to quit smoking and it helps.So does these ((Nano Breast Enlargement Enhancement Firming Patches)) help in enhnacement of breasts?
    Experts... Please answer...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 02:29 PM
    No, they don't work for enlarging, for firming, well I can't tell you that, but I seriously doubt it.

Save for genetics, only surgery will enlarge.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

May 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Nanotechnology is a technology that uses tine microscopic machines to do jobs that human hands are to big to do basically
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Erm, firstly it is nanoscopic, not microscopic. And the technology isn't limited to machines that do things, it's more to do with just complex things happening on the nanoscopic scale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast soreness [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?

Breast ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was on Deprovera for 6 months and I gained weight, I decided since I was 44 yrs. Old I got my tubes tied. However, I have been experiencing extreme breast itching and some discharge in the last month or so. Can this be a side effect from the shot or what could be happening. I am going to...

Research in nanotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am shashi kumar. Now I am doing m.pharm course. I want to do research in nanotechnology in abroad... Please suggest me that how to approach for research... I am good at other activities. Thankig you

Colostrum in breast [ 8 Answers ]

Does colostrum only occur in pregnancy? 3 days of missed period. Last week pregnancy test says negative, don't remember when the last period was. I am 40 and had my tubes tied four years ago. Lisa

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

View more questions Search