Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babywing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Am I preganant
    I stared 7 days late and it was not normal and I have been peeing oftan,headaches,Breast enlarged and everyother systom of pregnancy I took a test already and it said negative.with faint line after time was up.Could I still be pregnant?I am 25 and I'm not on any birth control.We used the pull out method.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 10:56 AM
    First off, it helps to know your age and if you are, or ever were, on any form of birth control. There are age related hormones that can be causing this along with birth control issues.

Once we get this cleared up, we can go from there.
    babywing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    First off, it helps to know your age and if you are, or ever were, on any form of birth control. There are age related hormones that can be causing this along with birth control issues.

Once we get this cleared up, we can go from there.
    I am 25 and not on any type of birth control.We pull out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Then it is still possible that you are pregnant since the withdrawal method should NEVER be used as a form of birth control.

Now, you say that you started 7 days late, but you still started, so this signifies that you may not be pregnant.

If you are having pregnancy symptoms then it is important that you have a blood test done at your doctor's office. If you are not pregnant and do not want a child, then it would be in your best interest to start using birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm young and have a great chance of being preganant [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex a lot when my parent wher eon vacation,2 times we didn't Use a condom,he said babe I'm about to come,I didn't immeditaly get off like around 6 sec probably,and I can't remember when my last period was but I usaly always start be fore my mom and she says she's pmsing?...

Flying preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've just found out I'm preganant so about 4 weeks. I am due to go to spain at 7 weeks preganant, is it safe for me to travel? No 1 seems to have astraight forward answer

I think I'm Preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to...

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search