Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvmewings Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Daughter seeing spirits & orbs
    Hello... my name is Lori, I am the mother of 5 beautiful daughters. The reason I am here is to see if I can get some help for my 19 year old daughter who has been seeing spirits and orbs since several months before my father died. I have been trying to seek someone that can steer me in the right direction so she can deal and understand what is going on. In the past couple of months her 1 year old daughter has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming unstop for hours. My daughter believes that Kylie is experincing the same thing. I am hoping that someone can help me help them. Thanks... lori:)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 15, 2007, 10:17 AM
    <moderator note: question moved>
    g1a2r3r4e5t6t Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 11:50 PM
    Listen thus father did he and she have a connection like father daughter time if so he may be haunting her for some reson Google search how to get rid of atached spirits
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 12, 2013, 04:38 AM
    If you want to resolve situation, keep a real leather item under your daughters bedding, means the under the fabric she sleeps on. Also put an iron nail under the bedding. If possible make her wear leather charm around neck or hand. You can do it for elders also. Problem will resloved slowly and do not remove the items even after things get normal.
    randalllewisJr Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Sounds to Me like it's her grandfather and maybe he's looking after her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Think I may have spirits in my home [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into an older house.My daughter hears strange noises in a cubby hole closet in her room at night.She also said that she has felt things touch in legs when she in bed.Last night I bottle on my night stand flew off and hit the floor my daughter is afraid to sleep.I feel if we do have...

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search