Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comingback Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Friend or foe?
    I have this friend for the opposite sex I'll call "Rick". We have been friends for about a year and he has helped me through some tough times. But the thing is he wants to be more than friends and we have discussed this over and over, I am not interested in him like that... it just blew my mind that he told me he loved me... now this is a guy that tries to get serious with every girl he can... Hes sweet, caring and will help me if I am in need. I give him advice on his dates because he can be somewhat gullible. And some girls have played some pretty nasty tricks on him. Anyway recently I asked him to help me move some things out of my house that my ex-husband occupies, and the response I got from "Rick" was "I didn't put you in that situation its not my problem your pregnant and your stuff is still over there. And he proceeds to tell me he's not into games and so forth and so on... well this is not a game its my life. So I guess my question is was he really a friend after all or just wanting a piece?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 09:00 AM
    He seems a bit angry that you rejected him, did you ask him to help you move stuff shortly after you rejected him opr shortly after you told him you were pregnant. He may also be a bit scared of your ex, I don't know how old he is, but you said your ex husband so you/he can't be too young so this is unlikely.

It may just be the timing and he may go back to being a good friend, he seems upset right now. Just my opinion though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend or Foe? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have a friend who I grew up with 'C' and he is with this girl 'E'. They recently had a baby together and have been on and off ever since. There was a period where I did not really know 'E' all that well, but when she and 'C' has a few months apart; we got to know each other better and...

Park owner demands fee foe selling mobile home? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all. First post/question here. Please advise if possible. My wife & I own a mobile home in a mobile home park here in California. We just received our new lease paperwork, and in it, there is a new stipulation. The park owner is demanding a 5% "fee" or "commission" from any park resident...

Friends or foe [ 2 Answers ]

how do you know if a friend is a good one?

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Friend or foe? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a girl I work with which I have formed a friendship with, but I am not sure that I can trust her. She seems to be quite fond of my husband even though she has her own! She does not have great relations with her husband and has told me that she often seeks comfort elsewhere. Please...

View more questions Search