Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theworldisbeautiful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's
    I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than usual, I keep waking up early having to pee really bad. I had a small fever too... what could this be or mean??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2007, 11:55 AM
    It could really be quite a number of things. Only your doctor can tell you for sure. Please make an appointment for a blood test and an exam.
    amylc Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2007, 07:02 PM
    I went 2 years without a period when I was 19. The doctors at that time didn't have a clue. I went through a bunch of tests, but the couldn't find a problem. Today, 30 years later, I think it was because I was jogging and my body weight was too low.
    SebsMum Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Thyroid problems can also interfeer with menstural cycle and just about everything, you should see your doctor and get further blood tests.
    mad1026 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Maybe you are having a baby or not just go to the DR and find out. Hope everything is OK
    joyce-2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 05:47 AM

I think you are pregnant because there all the symptoms go to your doctor and get a blood test
    abhigagan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 10:31 PM
    My last period were between 05feb-10th feb, 2010 and it should be on same date in the month of March, 2010 but it didn't yet. I got married on 24th jan, 2010 and from that date I had sex with my husband many time without any precaution. And now, my periods is not on time. I had done pregnancy test also but result was negative.

Is it sign of pregnancy or some other problem ? Please tell me.
    abhigagan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 10:31 PM
    My last period were between 05feb-10th feb, 2010 and it should be on same date in the month of March, 2010 but it didn't yet. I got married on 24th jan, 2010 and from that date I had sex with my husband many time without any precaution. And now, my periods is not on time. I had done pregnancy test also but result was negative.

Is it sign of pregnancy or some other problem ? Please tell me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 days late, negative HPT, dark brown discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e. I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with...

10 Days late and still negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been put on perimetrium because I keep miscarring. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months and I have has one miscarriage this time. I had 4 previous to my son being born. I am now 10 days late and I still get a negative pregnancy test. Has anyone had this problem and...

Late period negative tests [ 6 Answers ]

My period is over two weeks late. I have had 5 urine tests and one blood test all negative for pregnancy. We did briefly use the pull out method on nov 26th and dec 1st. My last period was nov 17th or 18th. I just saw the gyn yesterday and they did pee test 5 on me. She said to repeat the pregnancy...

11 days late, 2 negative. Pregnant. Tests! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Help! I'm so confused! I am 11 days late, and have had 2 pregnancy tests, which both came out Negative. I have light cramping (which I had with my daughter) I have light vag. Discharge Moody as ever, Just no period, and a negative test. Is is still possible? Anyone else...

View more questions Search