Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hallelujah j Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Toolbar disappeared
    Like Helen Chapman, my toolbar moved to the right, then to the top and now it is gone. I tried the drag and drop, but messed up. I'm using windows 98
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

May 15, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Right click "properties" on the desktop and you should find an option to display it.
    Btw, you shouldn't use Windows 98 for the internet because it's no longer safe; Microsoft no longer provide updates for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar eula [ 3 Answers ]

When I first start my dell computer the toolbar eula pops up stating no connection to the internet I have wirless connection and I have good connection . I can't not get rid of this page how do I delete this froming coming on when I start my computer?

EULA Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on my Dell computer it tries to go to the internet and the EULA toolbar. I then get the message"This program cannot display the website." How do I get rid of it?

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

My message "flag" column in my in-box disappeared [ 3 Answers ]

In myOutlook Express In-box there are are normally 3 columns to the left of "sender". The column which shows flags is normally used to mark a message that one wants to attend to later. I have many messages which I have flagged in the past, but the column which displays them no longer appears...

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search