Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2005, 03:43 PM
    Has anyone used trilastin?
    Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know
    sethgirl22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 05:45 PM
    Trilastin
    Hello there: I came across this and had to reply.. I contemplated for weeks on buying the stuff.. I guess the stages you are in NOW.. LOL
    Well I ended up just breaking down and buying like a 3 month supply for 130.00
    I just received it a couple of days ago.. I will be sure to drop you a line when I do or do not get any results.
    I am 32 and have 2 children.. 12 and 3 yr.s of age. Ive got some Good Battle wounds from both of them -well worth it but it would be nice to feel "Normal"again you know? Or somewhere close to it.. Well Ill jot your address somewhere. And Stick to it I promise. I guess it's a promised 60 day money back guarantee so Hey what have I got to lose.
    Tiffany-Worcester, Ma
    sethgirl22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2005, 05:31 AM
    Yes
    Aimie. I will add your address with the other. I don't want to be corny but Its day 5 and I SWEAR the texture of my skin seems like its changing a little.
    Don't act on it thought OK? Ill be in touch in a few weeks to let you know the real results and if you should spend the $$

I did find a girl on another website that said she used it and it was the best thing she has ever done.. Said that she had used other brands of the same idea product and didn't get much results.. She also mentioned that her stretch marks were 22 years old!! Until This trilastin~!! Said she is still using it and its works more and more with every week of use.. We will see... Im forwarding this to Glitter too cause I found that info after I emailed her ~Tiffany
    AimeeBernard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 10:16 AM
    Thanks a ton. I have been reading up on it and making sure things are on the up and up. I heard about too many people being scammed you know? I'm only 23 but being bigger (about 15lbs) and then crash dying to lose it I have these awful marks near my hips and breasts. I'm mortified even though some people say they hardly see them. I do so of course I'm looking for anything to help get rid of them. Thanks for everything, you're a doll! :D
    AimeeBernard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 02:00 PM
    I have been using it for 3 mnths now, Trilastin and it is amazing. I would highly recommended to anyone and everyone. Well worth the money... :D
    noorah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2005, 04:44 AM
    Hi guys
    SO I've had a baby and lost weight but noticed that around my belly button its like wrinkly ewwh I hate it and want to get ride of it also have streeth marks on thigh... Was wondering for the trilastin users if u thinnk it could help.. Also for the users does it seem like the skin is going back to normal and tight u know like u 've never had them... please help meee thanks
    mailalyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 02:24 AM
    Trilastin?
    Hi! I'm 20 years old and it's been 10 months since I gave birth to my son... and I have a really bad stretch marks all over my stomach, abs and butt... I know how you guys feel to have these embarrassing stretch marks... my son came out 9.7lbs. he's pretty big for my 95lb body, and I really want something to get rid of these marks without going to expensive plastic surgeons and doing laser surgery... anybody can help? Is trilastin good? Please...
    vsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 09:33 PM
    IF I found out I was pregnant again I would have this stuff overnighted to me
    I used this cream when I was pregnant with my daughter and did not get one stretch mark HOWEVER I already had stretch marks on my hips just from losing and gaining weight (the same 10 - 20 pounds :rolleyes:) before I was pregnant. I have noticed that those marks (hips) are not as obvious but they are still there despite heavy use of Trilastin.

When I was pregnant I used Trilastin mainly & Pure Vitamin E Oil -- I slathered this on twice a day and even used some other brands (Magia Bella, Mustela, Mother's Special Blend) of stretch mark cream/lotion/oils in between the twice daily regimen. I was determined not to have stretch marks as it runs in our family in a major way.

Who knows what was the actually "trick" was but I would buy it again.
    nas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2006, 09:46 PM
    Wood trilastin work on stretch marks that arnt really bad but semi bad
    Greg Cellini Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2006, 11:50 AM
    SethGirl and Aimee,

It is so gratifying to hear that TriLASTIN has met or exceeded your expectations. We receive similar reports from other satified users on a very regular basis.

Glitter,

I sincerely regret that TriLASTIN did not perform to your satisfaction. Please understand that no product, pharmaceutical or cosmeceutical, will work equally well on everyone due to the unique physiology of each individual. We try to educate our customers to provide them with realistic expectations of what topical stretch mark treatments are-and are not-capable of. We have first-hand knowledge of how heartbreaking stretch marks can be; particularly for young men or woman.

You may want to consider our new, next-generation stretch mark treatment, TriLASTIN-SR®. TriLASTIN-SR® is a completely new formulation that utilizes some of the most advanced technologies and components available and was designed and profiled to specifically address even the most severe stretch mark scarring. We've have remarkable success with this new formulation. Perhaps you should visit our website for some additional information.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments posted on this thread.

Sincerely,
    Gregory J. Cellini
    EC Research Corp.
    oleander543 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 08:28 AM
    I started using trilastin about a month ago, and its ABSOLUTELY AWSOME... my stretch marks have gotten lighter and thinner, just all together a lot less visible... tears nearly came to my eyes when my boyfriend just a couple of days ago said "wow ure marks got so much better babe, u can hardle even notice them":) :D :) :p
    It's a bit pricey but sooo worth it!! u HAVE to try it!
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 25, 2006, 07:38 PM
    I used trilastin and didn't see any change at all. Ive been using cocoa butter with vitamin E since then and I have noticed more improvement than with trilastin.
    Justagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 11:07 PM
    I am astonished to read nearly nothing but positive comments on this particular product. I called my mother up crying one day exhausted with the trial and error of the supposed stretch mark creams that claimed to either improve your stretch marks new or old drastically or get rid of them altogether. I just wanted the old me back, just the appearance of my skin is all for self-esteem reasons, for me and for my marriage, not bigger breasts, fuller lips, a sexier nose. No just the old me that God had originally blueprinted. I came across these review and therefore was led astray to think that the stuff actually worked. My mom bought two months worth for me and I have exhausted every ounce of my supply and no results. I cannot believe that there are companies out there that can freely make such false claims. It's more than just a buck for us you know? So I was starting to think that they paid miss-all-that to endorse a product that doesn't actually support it's claims and the galleries have got to be falsified as well, camera magic and well these postings as well perhaps. Foolishly scammed and it's too late to get my money back! Stretch mark removal cream, it's like the cure for cancer, there's not one. To think there is no possible solution is just depressing and one more reason to shed the tears, how hopeless. No more low cut shirts, shorts or bathing suits and two pieces, I guess I have to come to terms with such, no more self-esteem or feel of sex appeal or even husband appeal. I personally wouldn't recommend it! If anyone knows of something that does work please let me know.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 07:47 AM
    I heard they came out with a new one I might give it a try
    laurenc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. have you or some one used it for stretch?? please let me know
    After having my daughter I was left with stretch marks that covered my entire stomach. I was mortified. I used cocoa butter all throughout my pregnancy and it obviously didn’t help at all. I started using Trilastin after trying many different supposed stretch mark creams, which hadn’t worked. I am very happy with Trilastin. My stretch marks aren’t completely gone, but they look a lot better than they did. I have been using it for the last year and am now pregnant again and I am continuing to use it in hopes that is will help keep anymore at bay. I strongly recommend Trilastin. It was the only cream that showed any improvement and though they are still there, they are barely noticeable.
    Beachgrl Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2007, 12:17 AM
    I started using Trilasin sr about a month ago and I have seen no difference. Not to mention that it gave me a rash. They say it's hypoallergenic and there has been no side affects reported but my rash only showed up in the exact spots I used it and then cleared once I stopped putting it on. I'm going to try and return it and I would definitely not recommend it to anyone else. :( If anyone finds anything else that works PLEASE let me know. I want nothing more to get rid of them so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    olbrn4me2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:41 AM
    So you would recommend this product to everyone...
    Sara1432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 10:47 AM
    I purchased Trilastin SR and used it religiously. It made absolutely no difference on my new or old stretch marks or even helped to prevent new ones from appearing. (I am gaining weight due to medication I take.)

In retrospect, I feel a little stupid knowing I spent two months rubbing snake oil on my skin for 30 seconds at a time. I have to agree with the previous poster that mentioned this company must have one heck of a marketing team.

My sister purchased it at the same time with absolutely no results as well.
    0great1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. have you or some one used it for stretch?? please let me know
    Yes! I used it for about 1yr. I had stretch marks on my neck, tried Tri-Lastin on it and it took them away!! I bought about 3 tubes and the pores on my face & arms look really good for my age, 57. I was getting ready to buy some today & noticed your post so I thought I would let you know that it worked great for me!
    lilaexercisa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 12:48 AM
    On January 1, I started using Trilastin SR. I will update on my results. I am encouraged by the comments on this board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

Please I need help?. any1 know of a good vitamins?. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone use Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails?. If so can you please let me know what it does and does it work?. Or do you know of any good vitamins and or supplements that is good for the hair,nail and or skin?. my hair has been dropping very badly and my hair is becoming thiner?....

Please have anyone use speeswhit pill?. [ 1 Answers ]

Have andy 1 use speed white pill from asianwhiteskin.com Or know someone who has used it?. Please let me know

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search