Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Researching Problems/Benefits (YouTube, Myspace, Ect.)
    I am getting research on networking and multimedia sites like YouTube and Myspace, and I need information. I (1)need the names of other sites like that, (2)problems with those sites (examples: security, content, advertising, threat to the user, legal issues), and (3) the value of these sites (examples: meet new people, information sharing, broaden your exposure as a: photographer, filmmaker, writer, musician), free (mostly) and easy to use (kind of). All answers are appriciated.
    burstbubble Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
    There are a few, bebo, Facebook, hi 5 myspace, faceparty too to name a few. These aim such as Facebook to keep college people in touch when they leave for university or move away. Bebo is a way for people to make friends through friends and branch out to people around you. These are a problem though if people give out personal details too easily e.g contact info. They also are bad if exes and other people may try to stalk you. But you may remain unaware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Static on YouTube, etc. [ 6 Answers ]

When playing clips from YouTube and MySpace I often hear periods of loud static. I know it's not in the posted vids since sometimes the same ones are fine. Is this likely to be a problem on my end or is it the nature of such sites? I have no problem with audio on files I've downloaded to hard...

Researching real estate [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if a tramatic event happened in a home before I purchase the house?

Embeding A Youtube Video? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you embed just the video in a discussion forum rather than the whole page in YouTube? I tried copying and pasting the "embed" option but only the long series of words and numbers appeared, not the video.

How do you download from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You download From Youtube.com

View more questions Search