Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funkymonkey160 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Should I dump my boyfriend? I don't know whether I really like him?
    Hey
    Well I've known this guy for 3 weeks and we've been going out for about 4 days.
    The thing is when I first meet him I was really attracted to him and I really wanted to date him. Now I finally have him I find it tiresome when he constantly tries to talk to me. I try to avoid talking to him whenever possible. This is my first proper relationship so maybe that's why I'm freaked out I just feel trapped and feel he's slightly clingy. I don't really know him and I don't feel as though we really have anything in common. Im only 16 so I don't have much experience with guys. I don't know whether I feel like this because I don't like him or whether its just nerves of having my first boyfriend.
    Please help me I have no idea what to do.
    Thank you
    Xxx
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 14, 2007, 02:49 PM
    I wouldn't stress it too much... Just let him go or have him let you go! Your young and there are many guys to meet and date, why stay with him if you aren't sure you even like him still?

It just isn't worth your time, sweety! Move on!
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

May 14, 2007, 02:50 PM
    You've only been going out 4 days?

I'm sure that if you don't feel anything now then cut it off before he gets to attached, four days is not exactly long enough to make any weding plans
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 04:28 PM
    If it isn't making you feel good, best to break it off, rather than lie, and lead him on.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 14, 2007, 05:02 PM
    I suggest you tell him exactly what you're telling here and tell him you'd remain friends and see where it goes... it's better to do this way than leading him on and resting him on false hopes. Sometimes, we can be friends and need not end up being in some kind of relationship... take it slow and go with the flow... that way you'll feel comfortable and relaxed.
    mackenzie haskill Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

May 14, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Give him some time he's too clingy because he doesn't want to be far away he always wants to talk to you because he wants you to know he loves you and he doesn't want to ignore you just give him a couple more weeks and then see if it's the same if it is then break up with him
    K-xoxo-loviee Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
    I would give him at least 1 more week, because you never know. You may just be getting worried because you aren't used to this. I think he just really likes you. You can tell him and talk to him if you want, but you don't want to be serious and scare him off. I know how you feel, because in the beginning I wasn't sure about my boyfriend but didn't break up even though my friends all did and know have been going out for 2 months. If you like him don't break it off though because you will regret it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I dump him? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with this guy for 3 months and he is extremley over protective and he follows me around. So last Friday I just got fed up and brokeup with him. Then all my guy friend (who are his friends also) got mad at me and started calling me a "psycho " and things like that. But I didn't let it...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

Should I dump him? [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have a boyfriend. I really like him and we get along great, but I don't know if I really love him. The thing is, he tells me he adores me and would kill himself if I ever dumped him. And I was considering it, but then he said that and I though oh crap what the hell am I going to do now?...

Whether the L1 visa holders are also pay the Tax in usa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, It would be great if u can tell me, that whether L1,L2(if working in usa) visa holders are also tax payble in USA? Thanks in advance. Kanchan

I don't know how to live without my boyfriend. I can't believe its real [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend was killed just over 2 weeks ago on 03 January 2007 in a plane crash and I still don't believe it. He had been away flying so I hadn't seen him in 6 weeks but we talked every night before bed. I saw the pictures of the crash, I planned and executed his funeral and did the eulogy, got...

View more questions Search