Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladedahhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 01:07 PM
    An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest
    Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name.

It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people who wanted to take over the forrest, they all these scary excavators which with they wanted to take down all the trees and life from the forrest. I'm quite sure it was made in the US, I saw the subtitled version of it since I live in Finland.

I hope the explanation wasn't too poor, I'm trying to find copies of all the films I saw when I was a child.. (ie. Gremlins, the Goonies, The Land Before Time etc.)

Anyway, thanks in advance!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Once upon a forest?
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 14, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Thumbelina

Thumbelina (1992 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I got my Goonies DVD from Columbia House.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 11:28 AM
    I got my Goonies DVD from Columbia House.
    I think they had Gremlins and The Land Before Time as well.
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 15, 2007, 01:34 PM
    That's been done in a few cartoons.

Fern Gully, or maybe Secret of Nihm?
    ERIKGRUBBS Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 01:43 PM
    It is Ferngully for sure. I remember it too. The bad guy (being) was like this black sludge stuff that spoke with sort of a hissing voice.
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 15, 2007, 03:57 PM
    I forgot about that thing. All I really remember from Fern Gully was the bat voiced by Robin Williams (It was so cute!). I really need to watch that again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

View more questions Search