May 14, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Female vs Male
    I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel

a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused:

b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Nearly all dogs do well in a crate if they are not abused by the breeder and introduced to it early. See the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802

With a well bred dogs, you shouldn't have much trouble with either as long as they are spay/neutered. It is an act of folly for anybody except serious breeders to keep intact females. Males are far more likely to be troublesome if not neutered.
    mysteryperson123 Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Jan 3, 2008, 01:01 PM
    My family have a male cavalier and he has never used a crate he prefers to sleep in either a dog bed or someone's bed, hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is a female orgasm? [ 8 Answers ]

What is a female orgasm?

20 yr old female no money [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any programs that will help a 20 yr old female who doesn't live at home and has psoriasis & psoriaisi arthritis? I have been looking all day and I keep turning up nothing

Connect male copper to female PVC/plastic [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how to connect and seal a male copper pipe (from bathtub drain) to a female PVC coupling (to drain/sewer). The plumber that repaired the original, cracked coupling used a blue 'putty' to seal the M to F connection, but I used Drano to clear a clog and I think it ruined the...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

My boyfriend (62 why.o male with 27 why.o. Female) [ 6 Answers ]

One day my boyfriend of 2 years invited a guy that we work with and his girlfriend over to go riding in the mountains in my boyfriends jeep... My boyfriend is 62... I am 39 and this guys girlfried is 27... Anyway, my boyfriend was drinking quite a bit and so was the girl (who looked 17) anyway she...

View more questions Search