Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellasmom Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 07:46 AM
    One child, two different cultures?
    Hi everyone.
    My name is Christina and I am Bella's mom. We live in Georgia.:) My question is when married to someone of a ompletely different culture, how do you raise your childern to have some of both cultures?::confused:
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 14, 2007, 08:04 AM
    I would say just raise your child how you live. I mean you both had to deal with this when you married each other right? Don't change this just because of your child and let her feel both of them. There are some customs in cultures they don't converge but for now I would say just raise her how you think you should and when she grows up some explain to her why you do it that way in that culture so she understands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child Support after child is 18 yrs. Of age [ 5 Answers ]

If there is a court order in a divorce decree that the spouse is to pay child support until the child is 18 yrs. Old or until out of school, but the child support was never received, nor was it taken before Family and Children's services to enforce it to be done, is it possible years later (child...

No child support in year don't want ex to be involved with child. [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has not paid any child support in 1 year. I did not take him to court. I really don't want him to be involved with the child because he has uncontroled mental illness. What rights does he have? My new husband wants to adupt him well that be possible and how? Do I have any rights that well...

Child tax credit :child on H-4 came August 2006 , [ 1 Answers ]

Hi atlanta tax guru I am on h-1 ( entered in June 2006) wife & son entered ( on h-4) August 2006 I am filing as resident alien as I passed test, Wife & son entered 19th August 2006 , are they pass test after 6 months Is it valid to call them resident alien after 19 feb 2007 ? And will...

View more questions Search