Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dynmar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Direct mailing postcards/ads
    Do people that earn an income of $250,000 or greater, annually, read the advertisements that arrive through the U.S.mail?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 07:18 AM
    That's a very general question, I'm sure some do. I don't make that kind of money but my parents and their friends do and none of them read flyers and "junk mail". A lot of them also have signs posted saying they don't accept flyers.

Im sure if your selling a high end product and have a nicely designed brochure or whatever some would look through it, if it's a product they need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mailing in 1040 return, also mail W-2? [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished and printed my tax return from TurboTax. I'm going to mail it in. On the TurboTax mailing instructions, they have a section on "What you need to mail." It says, "Attach the first copy or Copy B of Forms W-2 to the front of your Form 1040." Do I really need to send all my W-2? ...

Mailing address on W2, W7 and 1040 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have following questions: 1) Is it necessary for me to put the same mailing address that I have on my W2 on the W7 form "applicants mailing address" section (W7 is for my spouse who does not have an SSN) as well as form 1040 "Home address" section? Or I can give a different address? The...

E-mailing vs. Telemarketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, as some of you already may know, I am in ISP sales, here is my website: Rock River Internet: Best Local Internet Service Provider - ISP - Rockford, Illinois and I have a pretty good contact list, our primary business is local businesses and I have found that it is very hard to get the...

View more questions Search