Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superkid778 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Maytag Performa Washing Machine Problem
    Model No. PAV2300AWW
    The tub is very loose and shakes the whole house when it spins. I have taken the front cover off and noticed that the six tub springs are loose. They have not "sprung", per se, but they do not hold the tub in place anymore. For only $20, I ordered a new set of springs. Am I on the right track here or is there another area that I need to look at? Thanks for any help!
    CW

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Performa Washing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

The machine's tub will not turn. If it might be the transmission, how do I test it? The motor is good ( I took the belt off & the motor works fine. Thanks for your help, Karl

Maytag Performa PAV3200AWW Washing Machine Noise [ 1 Answers ]

Recently this 7 year-old washing machine started getting noisy throughout the agitation cycles and during the first part of empty/rinse cycles. This screeching noise sounds like bearings or transmission gears (definitely metal-on-metal), and it's quickly getting worse and louder. When the spin...

Leaking (intermittent) Maytag washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag washer (model # MAV6057AWW). It has two main problems which are both intermittent: 1) sometimes I find a large puddle of water under/in front of the machine. It might happen once every month, or two days in a row. 2) more often than the above (but not all the time) it labors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.