Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportyyellow Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 03:51 AM
    What colour goes with pale grey
    I have just bought some pale grey furniture - wall units - dining table - coffee table -- what colour should I paint the walls and what colour suite should I buy -- it is a lounge/dining room many thanks
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

May 15, 2007, 02:05 AM
    My preference would be for a black leater suite and primrose (pale yellow) walls. Post a photo when you've done it.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 15, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Dulux;

Dulux paint colour range & advice about choosing paint colours

Paint colour recommendations for co-ordinating with an existing colour

Do great colour co-ordination, you can even speak to a special 'Colour co-ordinator' if you want more help!

Hope that's OK!
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

May 15, 2007, 06:25 AM
    I took a sample of some wall paint to home depot and they put it on a computer that found me complimentary colors. Worked perfectly! You can use any type of sample cloth paint, paper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I WANT my light/pale skin back [ 18 Answers ]

Hey, When I was young I played in the sun so much with out sunscreeen, now I use sunscreen but I just want to get back to my light skin, so I am planning to use a skin lighter, THE PROBLEM: I am only 15 and I don't trust stuff on the internet, neither my mom won't buy anything off the...

Getting red out, back to pale yellow [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. About a month and a half ago, I got a front section bleached out to a nice pale yellow shade. Then, I made a dumb mistake and dyed it dark red. Now, the red is fading horribly, and I just want to go back to pale yellow! Is there any semi-safe way to get most of this red out so I can be...

Hiar Colour For Pale Skin [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally dark hair and pale skin with yellow undertones. What henna or hair dye do you recommend for my skin tone so I don't look so pale. I wanted to go lighter if possible not red preferably. Any suggestions of products and colours. Henna or other hair product. Thanks

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

View more questions Search