Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 03:13 AM
    Recharge lawn mower battery
    I have a troy built riding lawn mower & tried to recharge the battery it almost started after being on the charger for 4 hrs. do I need to have the eignition key in the off position at the left or in the streight up and down position or all the way to the right to start? Or does this matter at all.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 15, 2007, 12:31 AM
    The switch or panel should be marked. All the way left is "off" middle is "run" right is "start"

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recharging lawn tractor battery [ 3 Answers ]

My John Deere battery for my lawn tractor -- LT 133 -- is (almost) dead. Can I jump start it by using battery cables hooked up to my Ford van, or is the van battery too powerful for the Deere? I don't want to fry either or both.

Honda lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

I've got ahonda walk behind lawn mower that I just had serviced(new spark plug, oil, gas, blade sharpening)and my husband left it outside. And of course it rained. Well now it won't start. He's taken the spark plug off and made sure there was no water on it but what else can we do to get it to...

Riding Mower Battery Problems ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L110 riding mower and I am having problems with the battery. The last battery and now the new one have gone dead after a few days of use. The new one worked great when I first installed it so I figured my problem was solved. When I attempted to start it a few days later the...

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

View more questions Search