Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2007, 08:38 PM
    How to wish
    How do I make my wish come true?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 13, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Hard work :) Nothing will come true if you don't do anythign to make it come true.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Wishes do come true but not always in the way we expect them to.

There is a saying that goes..

Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it.

With a good heart and positive thinking you will get what you want. Your job is to make sure you do not deliberately hurt yourself or anyone else in the process.

Remember - What goes around comes around.

Wish no harm to another.
    NJGirl07 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2007, 06:07 AM
    You should read a book written by Rhonda Byrne that was presented on Operah (sp)... It's called the Secret and teaches you about positive thinking and getting what you want by changing your thinking patterns. Highly Recommended!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 14, 2007, 06:27 AM
    I'm going to go with Capuchin on this one. Just wishing won't do anyhting, you have to take steps to make things happen. Sitting at home thinking about outcomes will achieve nothing.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Jun 10, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Dear one, wishing is one thing - and wanting is another. You have to be certain of what you want, completely certain and like stated above, make sure that your request hurts no one. We ask with love and with certainty. There is an invisible power in the universe that honors are request and immediately goes to work to fulfill that request. This is sometimes regarded as law because the universe has no opinion and it does not care who uses it. We are here to find the true meaning of who and what we are and the universe awaits our recognition of it.

If at any time you change your mind - one day you want something and the next day something else, then you are not certain and the universe works only in certainty. We do not have to worry as to how are desires are fulfilled, as our job is only to make our request known. For example, say "I ask for a perfect outcome to this situation in my favor. That all is worked out in friendship, love, and success."

Never make a request and then say, "well, I hope so" as this is doubting the majestic power of the universe. Ask in complete cofidence, in goodness and in truth. Bless you.
    Draconity Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 11:14 AM
    There are a lot of things you can try.

This website: Real Wishes Granted ~ Make A Real Wish Come True ~ Real Wish Comes True ~ Real Wishes Come True claims to really make wishes come true.

This one: Introduction (Oro Te, Pater: Learning How to Wish Again) Has lengthier information that you're also probably looking for.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 18, 2009, 06:42 AM

Try the cosmic ordering service.
    spirit123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 01:41 PM

I was told by a psychic when I pray things happen for me. Always seems to have happened to be honest. Sounds cheesy but I feel if you really really want something, you will get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search