Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryanbort Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Belly button.pierce?
    Hi!! I was wondering WHERE I can get my belly button pierced... and if I need a parent to go with me... bc I'm 16 and I have a sister whose 20... so... do I need a parent to be there? Thank you!! :D
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 13, 2007, 09:18 PM
    I think it primarily depends on where you live, but my sister lived with me when she was 17 yrs old and when she went to get a piercing she had to have a parent there. I was 25yrs old at the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 8 Answers ]

How can I pierce my belly button myself? How can I set the needle? :confused:

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

Belly button helppp ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!! 1.) What is a reasonable price...

Hoe do I pierce my belly button myself [ 3 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend is going to pierce my belly for me I was wondering how much skin should be pierce?

View more questions Search