Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matt11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Red bump on penis
    Help, I'm 15 and a little worried, for a while I've seen this small lump form on my penis and over time has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to do
    RetiredNavy Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

May 13, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Go to the Doctor. Any bump on the skin that get larger should be checked out.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 13, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Go to a doctor and have them check it out- this could go bad really easily.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 13, 2007, 05:57 PM
    I know that it is quite embarrassing to show your stuff to a doctor, but you need to. Talk to your parents, Dad if possible, and let them know what is going on soon! These topics aren't easy to talk about, but it is important to keep yourself health!

I think around 15 yrs old is when boys should be checked by a doctor for testicular cancer, so while your there, get that checked out too.

Doctors are very professional about these personal matters and can ask your parents to leave the room for the exam. Don't be scared about the exam.
    MD Student Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 03:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by matt11
    help, i'm 15 and a little worried, for a while i've seen this small lump form on my penis and over time has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to do
    Hey Matt,

Speaking from experience, there is no need to panic. You should visit your doctor sooner than later, but bumps can form for a myriad of reasons, the majority of which are easily treatable and not too serious. This could be nothing more than an infected follicle, but your doctor needs to make that determination.

And believe me, the sooner you deal with this, the sooner you'll alleviate your stress and anxiety. Once the Doc checks you out and tells you that everything is fine, you'll be glad that you didn't procrastinate any longer than you already have.

As whiteladybug2002 said, talk to your mom or dad, depending on who your most comfortable with, and make an appointment to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

View more questions Search