Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BillyB1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Thermostat Wiring Color Codes
    Have a Lennox Thermostat installed now, Wires read (R)=Black, (Y)=Blue, (F)=Green,
    (M)=red, (Y)=Orange. I want to install a Hunter Auto Saver 550 Model # 44550.
    The thermostat panel connector are in this order, W,RH,RC,G,Y/Y1,O/B
    Need to know what color wire need to go on what terminal on the new Hunter.
    The new Hunter said to remove the jump wire from RH to RC if there in 5 wire. I did that.
    Thanks for your help
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Hunter has the Auto Saver Model #44550 user manual online, and on page 11 you will find the chart for color coordination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I bought a Noma Programmable Therm. Model 52-2549-0 and installed it in the winter. The Furnace worked fine, but now I tried the AC and no go. I have 4 wires. 1 set in a Green Insulation around a Red and Black wires and the other 2 wires are white and black. Here is how it is...

Nec codes neededfor underground wiring to 120v landscape lights [ 1 Answers ]

I am cocerned about my land scape lights issue , I am using underground UF romex .the lights are 120 volt how deep does the wire need to be buried?

2001 Hyundai Sonata Color Coded Wiring Diagram [ 0 Answers ]

Bought 2001 Hyundia Sonata 4 cyl with 26k miles, w/ blown head gasket, replaced engine, found that it needed an ECM (computer), replaced it. Car starts up, runs a couple of seconds-makes a chirping sound and shuts off. (have no key fob) Assume the alarm module is bad (apparently car was under...

Wiring not color coded [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. New to site think its great Recently purchased home, built in 1957. I am installing new fixtures in the home and noticed the wiring is not color coded. What I have is 2 black wires and a bare copper . What I'm trying to figure out what is the "white" and "black" . Any help will be...

View more questions Search