Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ollagasman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Disassembly of metal carport
    Has anyone successfully disassembled a two car metal carport and moved it? In what steps and order did you take it apart?
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

May 13, 2007, 09:32 AM
    I never have done this, but common sense would indicate that you start at the top, removing the roofing sheets first, and then moving down to the supporting structure. As in anything that you hope to reassemble, be sure to mark, label and number the pieces before you remove them. Perhaps digital photos would help. Bag and label all of the fasteners and small parts. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metal and non metal temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why metals are or appear to be colder than non metals?

How to Attach Ledger Board for Carport [ 6 Answers ]

Good day, I'm building an attached carport at my friend's house. There are four posts and a beam for one side, and an attached ledger board as the other support. This is to be attached to the side of the house. My question: Should the siding (which is about 1/2" thick plywood) be cut out...

Magnisium metal [ 11 Answers ]

Magnesium metal reacts with iron sulphate solution Wha tis the product of the reaction :confused: And.. What is the name of this type of chemical reaction

What song is this? -Metal [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P32ZMUJH I originally heard it on VH1's 'Heavy: The Story of Metal' and asked around, no one knew. Then I heard it again on MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' and thought I'd ask again. Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search