Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zg100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Age difference
    I'm 16 until July then I turn 17, but my girlfreind is 14 and in December she turns 15... does that sound wrong, we aren't having sex or anything!
    zg100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 08:05 AM
    I think it shold matter until I turn 18 then we should start to think about it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Well now you are 17 and she is 15, as long as she is just your girlfirend and you are not having sex there is nothig wrong with it at all.

If you are having sex, in about 1/2 of the US states it will be illegal,
    So nothing wrong with her being a girlfrined, it is the having sex that would be the issue.
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 13, 2007, 10:58 AM
    It's funny really, when you're 18 the girls parents are saying "OMG what are You doing with our little girl"! But as soon as both of you are in your mid-20s, it's "gosh aren't they the cutest couple ... "
    As a parent I'll totally agree with the above answers: you're fine as long as you keep things on a no-sex basis. And just think how your parents will feel about this if they have a comfort level from you two showing some 'adult' responsibility.
    Best of luck...
    still in love Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zg100
    when i turn 18 next year my girlfriend will be 16 does that sound wrong in anyway.....
    What is age anyway?
    I'll tell you what age is. Numbers. Just numbers. Right now people are probably like ooooooo you sicko! You're going out with someone younger! Why don't you go lay together in the park! I know someone who has had that happen to him twice. I was the second time even though I wasn't even going out with him! But really, as long as you're not having sex its OK. And I'm sure when she's 20, everything will be a OK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Age Difference [ 35 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and I have been speaking to this girl who I recently found out was 16. We like each other, do you think its wrong getting into a relationship with her? Is the age gap too big?

Age difference in marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am aged 27 and am in love with a girl who is younger to me by 8 years. We have been committed to marry each other and our parents too know about it and have approved our relationship. Recently, she confessed that I treat her on par with my age and our age difference is too much...

Age difference [ 14 Answers ]

Is it possible for a relationship between a 21 yr old female and 27 man work out with such a age gap.? Is 21 to imature for a serious relationship?

Age difference in relationships? [ 2 Answers ]

What should be the maximun age difference in relationships between man and a woman? Is there any boundary for the age gap in marriage?

Age Difference [ 7 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and my partner is 28 years older than me.We have been dating almost 2 years.I am really in love with him. But he is a control freak. I can't spend my time with my friends.He doesn't let me visit my parents because they live in another city.Nobody can come to my house because...

View more questions Search