Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovers Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:39 AM
    About computer
    Hello,I'm a new beginner using my laptop.pentium3, I'm also learn bcoz of myself study.. my question is, why sometimes ask me the program to reboot, but I don't know how,also isn't OK to download any program I like.. how to check my status if full.. thanks
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

May 13, 2007, 10:29 AM
    When you install a program for the first time or update a program, sometimes the computer will need to be restarted to allow the changes to take effect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

My computer [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with, I can't find "my computer" or "control panel" on my computer, It's gone! I have no idea why. I have a compact presario, and I run xp on it. Can anyone help me please?

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search