Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SammyMae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 03:50 AM
    I think I might be pregnant but I'm not sure
    Hey umm I think I might be pregnant I've been kind of moody with my boyfriend and I think I had a period but its bright red and spotting kind of, I took two test and it came up negative. And I've had weird cramping and really strong headaches also. What could be wrong with me? :confused:
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

May 13, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Ask a doctor.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Sammy,

Birght red bleeding should be cause for concern. Please make a doctor's appointment to make sure everything is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Why am I not getting pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I started taking the BC pill last June and stopped it at the beginning of October... got married Nov 11 and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive and haven't had any luck, I guess my question is how long does it take to get pregnant after stopping the pill after not being on it that long?...

I need to know if I am pregnant. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all. I am a new user. Just wanted to know something that has been bothering me for a long time now. My husband and I have been trying for a baby. Now this month my period is 12 days late. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both showed negative. I have had sore breasts as well. No...

Could I be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and have been for about 8 months or so. I started having all the symptoms of pregnancy(nausea,heartburn,fatique,headaches,frequent urinating,breast tenderness,moodiness). So I took a home test and it was negative, then the next day I started cramping but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a first time user, so please bear with me I am 27 years old and married, I was previously taken depo-shot (for almost 4 years, did not have a period for almost 4 years) but stop and started the pill. I started the pill back on November 31, 2006. Got off the pill on December 19 (my body...

View more questions Search