Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penelope pitstop Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Hurting so much
    Everyday seems like a struggle at the moment.went out last night with friends had nice night then wake up to a text from my soon to be exhusband saying that he'd told his girlfriend about us sleeping together and gave her dates and times and now she wants 2 meet me.should I meet her and give my accounts of the advents or should I not get drawn in 2 this ?
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 13, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Ok, so how old are you two... teenagers maybe?
    Your 'almost ex-husband' is telling his girlfriend about your previous marital sex life? And now that girlfriend wants to meet you? What, does she need some tips and pointers? Has she asked for any videos? Sorry, but this is too weird.
    No, you don't meet her!
    No, you shouldn't discuss this topic with her!
    Stay away from this entire 'soap opera drama'!
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 13, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Are you still sleeping with your soon to be ex husband? Nonetheless, meeting with his girlfriend is asking for trouble - don't get drawn into it.

May 19, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Hurting a lot
    Well took your advise and all my friends not 2 go and meet my soon to be ex husbands girlfriend.They said I was better than that to end up having a slaning match with her.He told her that we had slept together whilst he had being seeing her.I no it was silly of me but find it hard 2 switch my feelings for him and still do after 22yrs of marriage.I no me having an affair hurt him deeply and truly regret my actions but his girlfriend 4gives him his infidelity why couldn't he forgive me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Can you imagine a peaceful life without the drama from the past? If you can, leave your husband and his life alone. Get a life you enjoy without him in it. I know how hard it is to forget 22 years, but I didn't say forget, I want you to move forward with new people, places, and things, and put the past behind you by not looking back. Good luck.

May 19, 2007, 09:18 AM
    I have not spoke to my ex for a week now only to text about children and is easier that way the less I no about is life the better 4 my healing heart.The only problem I have is my 17yr old son works with is father parttime and it's a familly run buisiness and as much as I want him and all my children 2 still spend time with my exs family ,he tends to come back from working there with such anger 4me and blaming me 4 everything.I tell him what I did was wrong and I am truly sorry but for me 2 have an affair meant there were problems in the marriage.
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 09:42 AM
    what I did was wrong and I am truly sorry but for me 2 have an affair meant there were problems in the marriage.
    Can't you see that having an affair instead of working on the problem in the marriage, has made everyone including you miserable? Having an affair didn't mean there were problems, it means you chose not to work on them as all marriages have problems, how can they not? You chose to handle those problems in a selfish, unhealthy way and now its biting you in the butt. Even your own children see the truth. That's very telling.

May 20, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Actually I did try 2 sort out problems and when I tried 2 confront him he would get really angry and storm out of the house no matter what issues I wanted 2 disscuss with him.If he did,nt agee matter was closed whether I liked it or not.yes it has made everyone miserable.made even worse with my ex putting the hope there for me and the kids that he may come back during the last 21months.he even told the kids that until they behaved properly there was no way that he was coming back home!!

May 20, 2007, 08:45 AM
    What I did was selfish,but I can't keep on saying sorry for the rest of my life.somedays I wish I just did,nt exist anymore but its my kids who give me my strength.every damn day is a struggle.
    Expert

May 20, 2007, 12:11 PM
    A hard time for you I know, but when the emotional dust settles you will be able to move on, and work on you, and focus on the stability of your children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurting so much [ 9 Answers ]

How do I stop feeling like I'm dying inside when my daughter goes with her dad n his girlfriend out4 the day?

I'm hurting everyone around me but I cannot seem to stop [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a girl who has recently turned 19, and since the age of around 17 I have been doing all sorts of bad things which affect myself and others around me who care. I constantly lie to my mum, and she will not speak to me now, I've had so many chances and this is difficult because I live with her...

Hurting [ 51 Answers ]

OK I will apologise in advance about the length. Basically I'm a 24 year old male and recently my girlfreind of 7 years broke up with me. It has devastated me beyond belief. I know we were together from a young age and at first it was probably puppy love but over that time our love grew stronger...

Need Help... Hurting! [ 8 Answers ]

I've just come home from the doctors, it was a very embarrassing problem, for me about discomfort and irregular periods. (I've just turned 18, and never been to the doctors for anything like this before). He said it could be a number of things but he could examine me straight away to check if...

View more questions Search