Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2005, 10:50 PM
    How hard is it to pass the road test to get your N?
    I was wondering if someone could tell me how hard it is to get there N and what advice I should have before taking the test because I am really nervous!!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 05:29 PM
    In the U.S. most states offer Learner Permits, but I think you are referring to getting your first American Driver License. This site has a great primer on preparing for a road test. The written exam is pretty easy, just read and study the test guide provided by the DMV in the state you will be applying.

(Your question was posted in the U.S. however, if you are referring to a Canadian Novice License, there is more information here, and an approved Driving Course is highly suggested in either country).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Road Runner items [ 6 Answers ]

Need help in locating Road Runner items to add to my tiny collection. Anyone know where to find anything for the Road Runner? Have tried a search on the net and not very much out there. Your help would be appreciated. The Road Runner is a cartoon character along with the Coyote who's always trying...

Road easement [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to buy 36 acres of land. The only way to access the land is from an old coal mine road which I would not own. Are there laws that would allow me an easement to use the road if the roads owner is not willing to allow me access?

View more questions Search