Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Scared to .
    OK I am sceard to sleep in my room alone any one has some advice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Why? What is scaring you.

May 13, 2007, 06:06 AM
    A lot of things
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Let's start with...

How old are you?

Tell us some of the things that are scaring you, such as... Not just "a lot of things" we can't help you with that.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 07:12 PM
    To help you need more info like would it be the dark and shadows?
    zg100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermagican
    ok i am sceard to sleep in my room alone any one has some advice?
    What scares you?

May 14, 2007, 03:16 PM
    My grandma died and 2 summers a ago I was going to go see her but I found out she passed away she had hart falirear so I dident go and now I told theis dumb guy who is very annoying and he said her gosht will come ut I don't blife in gosht and whene I go in my room I see the closets lights are on when I leave them off
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2007, 03:28 PM
    First ghosts if you believe in them, don't harm people, they may make a few sounds, move a few things, hide some things, but there just is no history of any harming anyone.
    Plus of course not, some guy told you this or that, first if a ghost was gong to "get" you they would do it awake as well as asleep, and most of my ghost sightigs have always been in the day time. And your granma loved you, right, she may have wanted to see you, but she is not going

So the closet lights, family members, Perhaps bad wriing, but so what, what if a ghost was turning the lights on, except to run an electric bill up, a light on is not going to hurt you.
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 14, 2007, 05:56 PM
    I used to be freaked out of ghosts... and then I remembered that if they are ghosts, they can't touch you because they're transparent! Right? Plus, why in the world would your Grandma EVER want to hurt you? Is it just being alone in YOUR room that frightens you?

May 14, 2007, 07:27 PM
    My sisters lights come on too and we have a new house brand new we are the frist to live in so no one died in the past in the house cose it is new I do sleep in my room but I am scard not only the closet I keep on thinking of stuff I don't want to and some tinhg might pop out or scarcy stuff my miind can't get off that
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 14, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Ugh, that sucks! That is how it was for me in 6th grade after I read all of these RL Stine Fear Street books! It was horrible! Maybe you can put on music to distract you? Or what about like a book on a tape so you can listen to it while falling asleep and maybe stay focused on that instead of those thoughts racing around your mind? And there is nothing wrong with sleeping with the lights on or with a night light! I know there is really no cure, but I hope maybe these ideas can either help or trigger some of your own ideas
    Musical Justice Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 01:21 AM
    My dear, perhaps all of this pent up fear, aggression and confusion is what is effecting your electrical systems. Sometimes a person has a certain electricity around them because they have strong emotions they have not handled properly. Don't worry so much friend, the fear is what may be charging the whole environment around you and may also be affecting your interactions at school. I suggest relaxing for fifteen-thirty minutes a day. Just sit back in your bed and let the thoughts scroll through your head like a marquee on a computer monitor. Your grandmother isn't there to hurt you, if anything she senses your distress and is doing her best to comfort you. Please look to your intuition instead of your fear, it will get you a lot further in life. Much love.
    Nonagon Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 08:03 PM
    It's probably all in your head. There's a logical explanation for everything. (Except for God cause He's good like that.) Just don't think about it. Clear your mind and focus on something that makes you happy. Any creeks you hear are most likely from the house expanding or contracting when the temperature changes. Also, the closet light. Someone else in your family couldve turned it on. That or you just think you turned it off but really didn't. Anyway, if you can get past it psychologically, then nothing will be wrong physically.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

I'm really scared [ 9 Answers ]

I was suppose to be on my period on the 15th of march and it is now cuming into April and I'm quite scared as I have slept with my boyfriend a few times and I'm scared I'm pregnant? I always use protection! I took a test at college just to check and it was negative should I do it again to be sure?...

Alone and scared [ 10 Answers ]

I really need some advice, I don't know who to ask anymore. I am ten weeks pregnant, I am only 17 and my boyfriend is 19, we have been together for two years and had a fantsatic relationship, this has come as a huge shock to the both of us as we definatley weren't planning it to happen. When we...

I'm Scared. [ 5 Answers ]

I am scared I took a pregnancy test and it tested positive and I have signs of being pregnant but I also get theses signs when I have my period. But I am also getting cramps similar to my period cramps. I went to my Doctor and told him I was late but he said to wait because my period is irregular...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I...

View more questions Search