Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonne888 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Fantasy 80s Kids Movie
    I have been searching for this for EVER! If someone can help me that'd be great. BraggLL had originally posted a message similar to this, but I remmeber more.

A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to hide from her mother and it crawls into the laundry basket. Then the mother throws the laundry in the WASHING MACHINE and the scene shows the little animal spinning in the washing machine. Somehow the animal takes the little girl to his world and all I remember is the two of them walking down a very long brick pathway the sidewalk was turned on an angle so they were walking on the side of the wall. There is a very scary castle or something, and the villain is therethe villian is a witch. The witch reaches under a glass case that is closing and gets her hand stuck or something. From what I recall.

I know that it was made in Color and it is not a cartoon.

If someone can help me that would be great!!
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

May 12, 2007, 08:34 PM
    That sounds really familiar, the part about the washing machine. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.
    leonne888 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Awesome!

Thanks!
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

May 13, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leonne888
    I have been searching for this for EVER! If someone can help me that'd be great. BraggLL had originally posted a message similar to this, but I remmeber more.

A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to hide from her mother and it crawls into the laundry basket. Then the mother throws the laundry in the WASHING MACHINE and the scene shows the little animal spinning in the washing machine. Somehow the animal takes the little girl to his world and all I remember is the two of them walking down a very long brick pathway the sidewalk was turned on an angle so they were walking on the side of the wall. There is a very scary castle or something, and the villian is therethe villian is a witch. The witch reaches under a glass case that is closing and gets her hand stuck or something. from what I recall.

I know that it was made in Color and it is not a cartoon.

If someone can help me that would be great!!!!!!!
    It's called "Hugga Bunch"
    The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search