Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Don't now what to do
    OK when I perform magictricks at school I get nurves cose every time I do haters come up and think they now and start telling every one and then no one cars any more and...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Sorry but with the cross reference of your posts, getting into trouble at school, saying the teacher is losing your homework, failing a major tests.

Perhaps the magic tricks need to stay home, and you need to stay more focused on the school work
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 29, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermagican
    ok when i perform magictricks at school i get nurves cose every time i do haters come up and think they now and start telling every one and then no one cars any more and ...
    Come up with a trick that will humiliate the haters
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2007, 01:28 PM
    I've found that doing tricks at school is very hard, people know you, and KNOW your not magic, and are usually much more skeptical than the average joe on the street, plus if you screw up, they'll never forget, where if you screw up doing a trick on the street, it's easier to walk off knowing you'll probably never see them again. But if FR Chuck is right (he probably is) it sounds like you have other things to worry about, like umm SCHOOL !
    shimmer love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermagican
    ok when i perform magictricks at school i get nurves cose every time i do haters come up and think they now and start telling every one and then no one cars any more and ...
    You should come up with a majic trick no one can do and none knows how you did it then the haters can't talk cause they will want to know how to
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 15, 2007, 05:03 PM
    When my son was in high school, he was extremely good. He had haters and people saying he's such a fake... etc. He got an ITR and attached his driver's license to it... freaked out the whole cafeteria when it began " floating around his head." He ended up winning Kansas City Magician of the year in 2004. Don't listen to them,. they're immature.
    godtodie4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 03:57 AM
    The first answer was helpful enough but if you don't want to follow sound advice then you better brush upon your magic tricks.Check out one of my favorite magic websites here : http://street-magic-tricks.biz/
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 8, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Here's a good magic trick... learn to say "Would you like fries with that?"... because not too many people are going to hire a magician than speaks the way you type. Good luck with life "G"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what it is? [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya their me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about 3 months :D . My last period was 8days ago and now I'm bleeding again:confused: just wondering if anybody new what it cuold be... thanks x

I don't know. [ 4 Answers ]

OK first off, I'm 15 years old and for the past week I say, I've been having brown discharge coming from my vagina. I wear a pad because I thought that maybe it was my period but now I'm starting to worry because it won't go away and I know my period doesn't last this long. When ever I put a pad...

I don't know how to get over him. [ 6 Answers ]

I had my first kiss with this lad and I found out he didn't like me when we went out for the second time a couple days after falling out. At first we were a loverly teenage puppy love couple and thought the world of each other, text and see each other every day... But the second tym we went out...

I really don't know what to think [ 14 Answers ]

OK well there's this boy I new him since last year at football. I really like him well actually I love him.I went out with him last year and he said he loved me and all these other things and then we broke up because his mom didn't want him to have a girl friend because he was failing. So we...

Don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My ex left me when she was 2 months pregnant out of the blue. She just up and disappeared and I haven't seen her since. She went back to her old b/f and they ran around at first saying the baby was his, she had cheated on me etc etc. Then suddenly I received genetic test papers, had the test and...

View more questions Search