Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2005, 11:22 AM
    Can someone give me advice please?
    I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Apr 21, 2005, 02:37 AM
    Hm... it is possible that you connected your spark plug wires wrong when you put your new distributor on. Also, if it's hot in your area, your main relay might not work properly. For more info, check http://www.markl.f9.co.uk/howto/elec...main-relay.htm

Give us some more info:
    Did the car crank before you put the new distributor in?
    Do you get a spark on each spark plug wire?
    Do you smell gas after you crank it for a while?
    What happened before it started not starting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Give Advice [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed...

Do I try to get her back? Or give up? Need advice... [ 17 Answers ]

I need some advice… I was with this great girl for like 5 years… we lived together and it was leading towards a life together. Things got rough in a weird period of our lives – lots of arguing and fighting -- so we split for a month to think about things (mutually). Within a month she was with...

What could I give my dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my red healer dog has a swollen snout and not sure what bite him, it looks like he doesn't feel good, just kind of walking slow and his eyes are kind of red. Is there anything I could give him here at home??

I give up [ 8 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search