Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jim King Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Harbor Breeze Fan Control
    My remote control for my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan just quit working.

I have two identical fans so I switched the pin switches with the other remote to be sure that it was indeed the remote, and sure enough - it's the remote control itself that won't work. The fan works fine using the remote from the other fan.

I tried opening the remote case and cleaning it out with contact cleaner, but that did not help. I also tried putting a new battery in it, and that too, made no difference.

Of course, I can't go changing the pin setting each time that I wish to change the fan and/or light.

Question - Where can I buy a replacement remote?
    Thanks,

Jim
    ScottRM Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 03:40 PM
    You can buy replacement remotes st Home Depot or Lowe's.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 15, 2007, 05:56 PM
    You can order an exact replacement from the manufacturer or purchase a universal replacement at most places that sell fans.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    Bob Sawitzke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 07:27 AM
    Bought a #0103185, model #wci-100l fan/light controller in white from loews. Need in beige. Do you make and can i order direct from you. Please provide price and delivery and order info.

Thanks, bob sawitzke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan remote control issue [ 8 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay harbor breeze ceiling fan with remote control. The battery died on the remote. I replaced the battery but get no response from the ceiling fan from the remote. I can see the light on the remote go on when I depress a button on the remote. No change in lights or fan speed. I...

Ceiling Fan working, Fan light not, Harbor Breeze [ 7 Answers ]

I recently tried to help a friend install a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ a light kit (this model 52" White Ceiling Fan ENERGY STARŪ) The fan has 4 wires: green, white, black, and blue. The house has 3 wires: green, white, and black. Per the instructions we hooked up the green to green,...

Harbor breeze remote control [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased a house and the remotes for one of our fans has come unprogrammed I know the code what steps do I need to follow to reprogram the remote with the fan.

HARBOR BREEZE CEILING FANS: Fan & Remote Control Frequency Settings [ 1 Answers ]

We recently remodeled our home and had 3 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans installed. Being that we did not install the fans ourselves, we do not have the instruction manual. All of our fans are set to the same transmitter frequencies, so that when you turn one fan or light on, all of them go on. I...

Harbor Breeze Universal Remote Control Wall Unit [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have purchased in the past about 3 "sets" of the Harbor Breeze Remote Control Wall Units where you have both a remote control that controls the light and/or ceiling fan, and also a wall unit (that you put in place of your regular light switch) that can also be used to operate...

View more questions Search