Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britney01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Scope of M.B.A tourism?
    I am a B.COM graduate and have interest in tourism and hospitality sector... so I would like to know the scope of M.B.A. tourism and hospitality??
    swatibansal85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by britney01
    I am a B.COM graduate and have interest in tourism and hospitality sector .....so i would like to know the scope of M.B.A. tourism and hospitality????????
    There is lot of scope for this feld in the coming years . This industry will grow tremendously.
    dashy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 12:28 AM
    Yes swati bansal, I'm doing MBA Tourism n I tell u Tourism industry has very vast scope in the near future. And as such tourism industry is the one which brings highest amount of foreign exchange in our country. So, Come lets join together n boom the economy of India
    vishprass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Comment on dashy's post
    From which coll are you pursiung and what's the placement scope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Challenges of Marketing In Tourism [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking of doing my dissertation on the Challenges of Marketing in Tourism but I don't know where to start, can you help me please!

Looking for jobs in travel and tourism [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search a lot on the net,and I...

View more questions Search