Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazzygalyorks Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Rebooting probs still here
    Hi no I can't get into anything... all I have is a blank screen with a flashing line at the top of the screen... I have windows vista premium as well... not windows xp... Please help...
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

May 16, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Man, you waited way too late, your going to need a new hard drive... something has ate your hard drive man, its impossible, maybe you can try to re-install vista but it'll probably prove unsuccessful...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebooting etc [ 7 Answers ]

Hi please can someone help me... I have had problems with my new acer aspire 9301 laptop for the last few days... I have had a loop of windows explorer has stopped working followed by windows is resarting... I finally put it down to a trojan from spylocked 3.6 and antivermin 2.7 but before I could...

My Computer keeps rebooting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is cooljames--I hope to get some answers on a self inflected wound. I unchecked some of my exec start-up files because it took my computer (HP pavilion a446x with Window XP) so long to start up windows. So the joke is on me--the computer gets passed the BIOS start-up, but restarts...

My computer keeps rebooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is cooljames--I hope to get some answers on a self inflected wound. I unchecked some of my exec start-up files because it took my computer (HP pavilion a446x with Window XP) so long to start up windows. So the joke is on me--the computer gets passed the BIOS start-up, but...

Rebooting [ 2 Answers ]

My computer is rebooting at will. How can I correct this and what is causing it.

Confounding 91 civic start probs - NOT NORMAL PROBS [ 9 Answers ]

1991 civic DX 1.5 liter DPFI Went out Thursday morning to go to work, start car, ran rough for 2 seconds and died. Checked oil for fear of no oil situation, had oil. No start since then. Crank till the cows come home. I have spark on all four cylinders. New distributor with all new guts. ...

View more questions Search