Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennysjunkinthetrunk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Kids musical movie from 80's
    I'm thinking of a movie that was about a town with people that represented different colors. There was a purple woman who lived by herself, a red family, etc. There was one rainbow woman, but when the people didn't get along, she lost her colors. At the end, the rainbow woman (now white), got hurt, and all the people came together to help her. Because they all got along again, she regained her rainbow colors. They all sing "Make new friends, but keep the old, some are silver and the others gold"

Anyone know the title?
    jennysjunkinthetrunk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennysjunkinthetrunk
    I'm thinking of a movie that was about a town with people that represented different colors. There was a purple woman who lived by herself, a red family, etc. There was one rainbow woman, but when the people didn't get along, she lost her colors. At the end, the rainbow woman (now white), got hurt, and all the people came together to help her. Because they all got along again, she regained her rainbow colors. They all sing "Make new friends, but keep the old, some are silver and the others gold"

Anyone know the title?
    Never mind! I found the answer on this site. It's called "wee sing in sillyville"
    jfeldhac Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 01:03 AM
    I loved this movie when I was younger. And there was that bird that sings "Be kind to your fine feathered friends!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a children's movie about two kids who find the end of a rainbow. There is a Leprechaun who takes them to a far of world. The other world was like a big carnival. There were people being dipped in green goo and coming out with wings on their backs. My sister remembers watching...

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the name of this really great children's movie musical we saw as a kid and can't for the life of us remember so we were wondering if anyone could help us out. It's about two kids (a sister and brother I THINK) and they have to go into this coloring book and...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

View more questions Search