Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sebroml24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Walmart radio
    Ok so I see there is no playlist for walmart radio, so if anyone has any idea what song this is, I have searched and searched, no success, or luck. So it's a slower song, and by a woman. It starts run away with me, and repeats it through out the song. It sounds like maybe an older jazz sort of song, well that's what it reminds me of. So if anyone has any ideas that would be totally cool. I usually hear it at least once or twice a week. Thanks
    gogosean Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 11, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sebroml24
    Ok so I see there is no playlist for walmart radio, so if anyone has any idea what song this is, I have searched and searched, no sucess, or luck. So its a slower song, and by a woman. It starts out run away with me, and repeats it throught out the song. It sounds like maybe an older jazz sort of song, well thats what it reminds me of. So if anyone has any ideas that would be totally cool. I usually hear it at least once or twice a week. Thanks
    If it is "come away with me" it is norah jones, if not will keep looking
    sebroml24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosean
    if it is "come away with me" it is norah jones, if not will keep looking
    Hey you're a peach, I think that's the song, but not the singer, but on itunes, there's like at least 50 different people that sing it, so I'ma going to keep searching, but pretty sure that is the song. So thanks so much you rock!
    txknight7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Hello I work at WalMart #1000. The music they play at our store... you could call in and make an announcement to the DJ or request a song. For the song you are looking for try this website... LetsSingIt - Artist news, biographies, albums, songs, lyrics, pictures, fanpages and more!. Just enter the lyrics and it will pull up the song w/artist.
    haymichelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sebroml24
    Ok so I see there is no playlist for walmart radio, so if anyone has any idea what song this is, I have searched and searched, no sucess, or luck. So its a slower song, and by a woman. It starts out run away with me, and repeats it throught out the song. It sounds like maybe an older jazz sort of song, well thats what it reminds me of. So if anyone has any ideas that would be totally cool. I usually hear it at least once or twice a week. Thanks
    It may be "come away with me" by norah jones

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart Radio Playlist [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I am an associate on night crew at Walmart store 2340 in Ephrata, Pa and I need your expert help. 1) Is the Walmart radio broadcast that is picked up in stores available to listen to online? 2) More importantly, is any type of playlist of song titles/artists and times played available...

Walmart radio song [ 8 Answers ]

I recently heard a song at walmart over the radio with the lyrics. 'the grass is green and the sky is blue'. I've heard this song before but haven't been able to hear the name of the song or band. I'm sure its from the 90's, mid to late.

Walmart Radio Network [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, newbie here. I have heard a song in Walmart, no lyrics to post, but I'm trying to find it - does anyone know whether Walmart allows access to playlists? Is there some web site for their network? Thanks in advance.

Mugged inside Walmart [ 3 Answers ]

My mother was mugged inside Walmart store. She was pushed to the ground and hurt while greeters watched and no one helped. The camera inside the store was told to have been fuzzy and didn't get a clear picture of the man. But it was never shown to her. The camera to the outside of the store was...

Discrimination at walmart [ 2 Answers ]

My mother who is a grandmother of 12 children. She went to Walmart to pick up a prescription for her 2 yr old grandson because my sister was having to admit her 1 yr old daughter to the hospital and wasn't able to get it herself. The children are currently covered by Medicaid because she is a...

View more questions Search