Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    move_over_man Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Underground Comix from the mid-60's
    I have in my possession a small collection of various comic books from the mid to late 60's, some of them I have found listings for such as the 1st edition Captain Britain and the 1st edition Creepy. I have several others, however which I cannot seem to find in any of the resources I have tried thus far. Perhaps YOU have heard of some of them... How about Wet Satin? Or maybe Witzend? Yow Comics? Anything ring a bell? I hope so. If you can help direct me in my search it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2007, 01:40 AM
    I did a search for them on the Internet. Didn't come up with much information. Doesn't mean that someone on this site might not come up with a better answer though.

My suggestion would be to take them to a book store that sells used books, both antique and modern. We have one around where I live that has, in addition to other books, lots and lots of old comic books.

You may find people who can help you there.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 23, 2007, 12:39 PM
    I don't have an answer, I was just curious why you disagreed with clough? I think he gave a great answer, better than I could have.he got a red dot for that answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60's song---title? Artist? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the title of this song and the artist? The song is from the 60's. The only lyrics I know are: "A letter has come, a letter has come and now he must join the boys in Vietnam.....vietnam....vietnam." "Oh he'll be coming home with victory in his hand and you'll be proud...

Family Movie from 50's or 60's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie in the early 60's. I can't remember the name, nor can I remember the stars. It did have some child stars - notable a blond or red-headed boy with freckles and a little blond girl. What I do remember was there was a storm, may be a hurricane. After the resulting damage,...

Children's fantasy from the '60's-mid 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to identify and locate a book that I loved as a fourth/fifth grader in the mid-seventies. It was a book about a girl who heard music coming from the woods at night. One night she follows the sound to find a boy training ponies in an open field. They become friends, but the ponies...

Heavenly 60's song search [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I need the name of the song and the name of the artist of this 60's song I'm sending you a part of the song so you can listen.

The 60's [ 2 Answers ]

What are the sound of the sixties? And the history that took place in the sixties.

View more questions Search