Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

May 11, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Do you have to do all of the scoops on deadrising too?
    I really want to know if you have to do all of the scoops too to get the true ending on deadrising, or just all of the cases? I would really appreciate an answer.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

May 12, 2007, 07:38 AM
    If I remember right you just have to do the cases and meet isabella at 10am on the last day and get to the helipad by noon. The scoops are just for extra points. *little spoiler*... this doesn't end the game though.. you will get overtime mode and you have to finish that to get the true ending. I think I ripped out a good amount of hair on overtime mode so be prepared..
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Jun 1, 2007, 02:36 PM
    OK, thanks, and what about the transmissioinary achievement, do you have to actually go to every one of the places otis tells you about?sorry, the scoops?
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Jun 2, 2007, 09:13 PM
    To get the transmissionary... first off, good luck. I won't even attempt this one. You just have to answer every call otis sends you, if you miss one you miss the achievement. Doesn't sound horrible but if you are fighting a psychopath at the time it become daunting. You don't have to do what he tells you though just answer the calls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search