Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Birthmother's Day
    Before I go home today, I just wanted to remind everyone that this Saturday, May 12th, is Birthmother's Day.

Please take a moment to remember and honor those women. They gave their child to someone who will be celebrating the joys and tribulations of BEING a mother on Sunday, Mother's Day, and for most Birthmothers (or First Mothers, if you prefer) Mother's Day is the hardest day of the year.

Thank you,

Synn
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Happy Birthmother's Day Syn!!
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

May 11, 2007, 02:54 PM
    I prefer to celebrate DS's first mom on Mother's Day... she is a mother too.

I do think about and mourn for those in different circumstances though; those who were pressured, coerced, lied to, and have no contact with their children.

Happy Mother's Day, to all of you.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Yes, that was sweet Synnen, Happy Birthmothers Day. And Happy Mothers Day to all of you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Happy mothers day, I will leave the arguemnet on mother for another day
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2007, 08:57 AM
    My sweet lovely Syn I've been thinking about you today I truly hope your weekend has been less traumatic that you thought.
    Lots of love and kisses xxxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I get him for his b-day?? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay well me and my boyfriend have been together for the well almost 4 months. I'm 14 and he's 18. He's turning 19 on December 31st. He's my first kiss and my frst real boyfriend. For my 14th b-day he got me a teddy bear from build-a-bear workshop. Now the real problem is that I just don't what to...

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

Pi Day [ 1 Answers ]

where and why Pi Day is originated?

30 Day - When [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I'm new to the forum and I am a landlord with a tenant/roommate that I am trying to get rid of, I live in VA. He is on a month to month default lease (same as other two tenants). I gave him written notice that he was to move out by Aug 31 on Aug 1, signed by...

View more questions Search