Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilbit2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Late period and negative tests
    Its 5days since my missed period I took one test but I'm not sure if I passed to 10min mark but yeah there's definitely a purple line.. well anyway I took another today and it was negative but still no period could I be pregnant ?should I have a blood test done
    Alisha101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbit2007
    its 5days since my missed period I took one test but i'm not sure if I passed to 10min mark but yeah theres definately a purple line..well anyway i took another today and it was negative but still no period could i be pregnant ?should I have a blood test done
    Well you could but I would check with your doctor
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 11, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Are you on the pill or were you? Did you change pills?

If no pill or no change of the pill then yes you could be. It might be stress. You can wait a week or so and take another test and use the mornings urine.

Good luck
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 11, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I would wait another few days an re test. Blood test is an option but not all doctors would order one so early as they are much more expensive! But it depends where you live and your situation. Periods can be late, cycles can change, and as you know tests can be inaccurate if you wait too long! I would wait another few days and the re test every few days. If you are still in the same situation in a couple of weeks maybe then ask for a blood test. That's just my advice!
    Alisha101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 01:08 PM
    You could be pregnant or you may not be but the best thing to do is ask your doctor or a nurse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 2 weeks late but Pregnancy tests are negative [ 22 Answers ]

My periods are very regular but I am over two weeks late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I have taken several home tests and they are negative. I also went to my doctor last week for a routine pap and she said my urine test was negative. Is it possible that...

Pregnany symptoms, negative tests, 2 weeks late [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has got the same problem as me? I had my last Depo-provera injection December 2006, my period was a few days late in January 2007 but Feb and Mar periods on time as normal, Im now 2 weeks late for my April period, pregnancy tests that I have taken (which are...

4 negative pregnancy tests but still no period [ 7 Answers ]

My period was due on April 10th and on that day I took a test and it was negative.since then I've taken 3 more and they all were negative but I'm having no symptoms for my period to come which I usually do and I'm having the symptoms of being pregnant me and my boyfriend have been having...

Period 15 days late but negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

My period is now 15 days late & I've taken 5 pregnancy tests, all are negative but I have symptoms of pregnancy, for eg: exhaustion, nausea, lightheadedness, backache, cramps. Could I be pregnant? In 15 years, I have never missed a period or been more than 2 days late

My period is late but negative tests! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I am 25 and trying to get pregnant have not stressed about it at all. This month is so weird though Ihad my period on the 24 of January with spotting 4 days before. My cycle is always 31-36 days long and I am on day 37 but my period was supposed to be on the 26 of February. I use...

View more questions Search