Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shenglee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Is my dress semi formal?
    OK so I am attending to this semi formal party in California and OMG I never been to a party before the first party I went to was a freak dirty dancing party and I was dresses like a church girl LOL... well anyway my dress is black silk, spagetti strap and blackish gold beeds around my dress and about ankle high... on the dress on the left has a cutt that goes a little above my knee... is this an OK dress or is it to much?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Sounds very pretty. I always have worries that I am over or under dressed.

Have you found out what anyone else is wearing? You never go wrong with black, IMO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-formal [ 1 Answers ]

Exactly what does semi-formal mean? I'm getting a dress tomorrow after school for a semi-formal dance I'm going to. Can you give me some examples? Also please help with what kinds of shoes to wear!

Something different than flowers.. hi-school semi formal [ 3 Answers ]

[email protected], this is my 14 yr old sons first semi formal. 4 guys-4 girls.. the boys have all gone to school together and have been best buds since pre-school, now in 9th grade. They all have attended a small private school, now moved on to hi-school with kids coming from other schools....

Semi formal [ 2 Answers ]

I feel kind of stupid but I have to go to a work party with my boyfriend and have to wear something semi formal but I don't know what semi formal is. What is semiformal?:eek:

I need help finding a semi-formal dress for wedding [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 56 years old. I have gained weight so that I now have a dilemma when it comes to choosing a dress! I need a semi-formal dress to wear to two weddings actually. My problem is that my measurements are now 40-42-53. If I find a dress that fits my bustline, it's not big enough for my hips....

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

View more questions Search