Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayls_x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 09:18 AM
    90's dance song name.
    at least i thinks its from the 90s. erm, this is a toughie :confused: haha. its a bloke singing...basically the lyrics are 'down'. and its sung quite fast like...

'down-down-down-dow-down, down, down-down-down-dow-down...'

and then at one point it goes a bit slower (and decreases in pitch)

'down down down down, down down down down...'

hmm :( any ideas ? haha i know theres not much info there but thats all i can think of...

cheers
    x x x
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 11, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Blink 182

The song is "Down" (Go figure)

May 11, 2007, 02:14 PM
    hmm nopeee that's not it, but thanks anyway! I probably should have mentioned it's a club song... quite old skool dance... cheers again anyway =]
    x x x
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 11, 2007, 02:23 PM
    I am the Google Master :D

Paul Johnson - Get Get Down

There are actually some lyric sites that went to the effort of typing the word "down" hundreds of times.

May 11, 2007, 02:28 PM
    thankss ! =] wheyy been looking for that for aaaaages. Haha its well hard only knowing the one word to the song... =| but you did it hahaaa, cheers! =D
    x x x x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Dance Hit [ 3 Answers ]

I have recorded a part of a song from the radio. I think it was a big summer hit in the 90's . Here's the link http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04ERBQZTC1LBJ0V7680G67DTDF So if anyone remembers the title/artist

Artist & Title To A 90's Dance Tune [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there all, I was wondering if someone can help me find the artist & title to this classic 90's dance track that rocked dance floors up & down the UK back in the day. I know some of the lyrics to the tune but not all of them. It goes something like this:- "All I need, all I needed was...

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Dance Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy because I need to find a song I can't identify... I feel quite stupid when it comes to defining the beat but I'll try... :( it goes like tutu - tuturururutu - tutu - tuturururutu (but all "techno style" let's say) and then it does a sound which reminds me of something being...

80's or 90's dance song [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding a title or artist name for a dance song I heard at a club the other night. I remember hearing it as a kid but I have no clue of it's artist or title... okay my best knowledge to its lyrics: (something) ,(something) lover I know what you want (something) ,(something) love I...

View more questions Search