Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

May 11, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Sheer cover or baremineral make up
    What do u think is better, sheer cover or bare mineral make up , can u tell your experience in both of them. Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 12, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover are mineral powder foundations. They are natural products that won't clog your pores or cause break outs like some liquid make up. Bare Minerals has been around much longer than Sheer Cover, so most people prefer Bare Minerals over Sheer Cover. You should choose make-up that best suit your skin type.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne - how do I cover it up? [ 14 Answers ]

I suffer from acne and sometimes it is just impossible to show my face in public. I hope anybody have ideas how to cover it up (I tried make up, but it still noticeable to the naked eye). Thanks. :confused:

Cover roots to make mowing easier? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a beautiful old tree in my front yard growing on an incline. Over the years the root system has spread out and on the downslope they are sticking up out of the ground several inches. It ends up being a pain to mow around and it spans about 15 feet in circumference around the tree so weed...

Skin cover up! [ 1 Answers ]

Im a guy and I need a way to cover up old blemish problems! Is there any way for a guy to do that? Any special things people use out there?!

Sewer trap cover [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, We have a terra cotta pipe in our front yard leading down to the sewer lateral line (is this called the "sewer trap"?). This pipe has, until recently, had a round terra cotta cover on it... eight inches in diameter and 3/4" thick in this case. Clay being what it is, this cover has...

View more questions Search