Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelcakes22uk Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2005, 09:58 PM
    Worried about my cats!
    I have a 2 year old female cat, and her daughter who is 9 months old, jinx(mum) took about 6 months to stop hissing at sachi (daughter) she would show her teeth and paw at sachi whenever she came near her, but lately she seems a lot more relaxed, and doesn't mind her being around so much, I was just wondering if this was insecurity, but now she realises sachi isn't going anywhere and just tolerates her being around. The thing is both cats are really loving, I've had no other problems with them at all, therye really good. I was wondering what might happen though if I get another cat, especially one jinx doesn't know at all, especially the way she behaved with her own offspring, I think sachi would just take it all in her stride, but jinx is a different matter all togethor, any advice anyone?
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Well I have the same kind of cat just watch them closely
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 5, 2010, 12:26 PM

Old thread. Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2 cats [ 6 Answers ]

I've got 2 cats one is a 2 year old and the mother of the other one that was born in June. Both are female. The mother is VERY laid back and affectionate the youngster is the opposite yet they've always got along, till now. I just walked into the kitchen and as usual the young one nudged mum out...

How many cats do you have? [ 8 Answers ]

We were planning on having 2 kittens but we might go with 3. Is 3 too many? Right now it would just be me, my husband and the cats but we are going to have a baby sometime in the next year too.All the kitties would be inside. What is your experience with numbers of pets? Thanks!

Cats Eye [ 8 Answers ]

This morning my cat was lying in bed with me. I put her out while my husband was taking a shower because she has a fascination with water she actually loves it... After he was done with his shower he went into the living room to leave for work and my kitten came back in the bedroom with me. I...

Gay Cats! [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me advice and knowledge because I just saw my MALE cats, in a very disqusting posistion! My older cat was on top of my 3 month kitten!! They neuterd! I don't know what to do or think, I can't find aNy decent articles! Please get back to me asap!

Shy Cats [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her roommate just got two kittens. They are brothers and are about 7 or 8 months old. They were strays, their mother abandoned them at about 2 months and they were picked up at around 5 months. They aren't used to people and they try to hide any time they hear someone coming. The...

View more questions Search